Hi,

I have created an extension for the Firefox browser. It adds a new main menu with a list of OpenOffice.org related URLs and it adds a search context menu to the IssuesZilla and OO.o search engine. It is an easy way to access the OpenOffice.org web page

Please find more on the Wiki page, there you could download the extension :
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Firefox_OpenOffice.org_extension

I am planning to publish the extension on the Mozilla Extension page in the next couple of weeks.

Regards

Kay