Hi Matthias,

On 11/17/06, Matthias B. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks. I'm trying to do this from Java. I've checked the IDL docs and
it seems that createLibrary() is provided by XStarBasicAccess, however
the "Use" references of that interface are empty, so I have no idea
what object/service provides XStarBasicAccess. There doesn't seem to
be a property "BasicLibraries" nor a method getBasicLibraries(), at
least not in the index of the IDL docs. Do you know how I can access
this from Java?

the XStarBasicAccess is provided by the document, so

XStarBasicAccess xSBAccess = (XStarBasicAccess) UnoRuntime
                                .queryInterface(XStarBasicAccess.class, doc);

does it. (This is also what xray on ThisComponent says...)

I don't know why the "use" reference is empty... maybe this interface
is optional. Is it possible to adjust the idl documentation in this
case?

Ciao,
Christoph