Hi,

it seems that running a basic macro using XScript.invoke(...) always
starts the macro in a kind of syncronized block, that provides
exclusive access to ThisComponent for the basic macro.

In our Lettherhead system that is written in java, we have got an own
event-queue that synchronizes the access to internal data structures.
Now we would like to access methods (that are synchronized by our
event queue) of our letterhead system from a basic makro via a custom
UNO-Interface, but the methods (that of course run in a different
thread than the basic makro) are not allowed to access ThisComponent
at the same time. Wheras the basic macro doesn't need access to
ThisComponent since this should be done by the methods from our
letterhead system.

Any Ideas what I can do to get access to ThisComponent while a basic
macro is running. Is it possible to invoke a basic macro in a
no-exclusive way?

regards,
Christoph