Dyego Souza Dantas Leal wrote:
I wave a Listener in my Document return a EventObject.. i want to intercept the event and "stop" the event if the user type "f" , it is possible ? In Java the listener returns the KEY typed in JTextArea , i compare with "f" and call event.consume()... exists way in OpenOffice SDK to do this ?
Do I understand that you have a keyboard listener? I thought that the listener returned a boolean value that could be used to indicate that the listener handled the event.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm