Hi Glen,

> I was looking to work on base. I would like to do forms and reports.

What exactly are you looking for? Contribution of source code, bug
fixes, features, documentation, QA? Do you have own detailed plans what
you want to do, or are you still looking for something to start with? If
the latter, http://dba.openoffice.org/ provides some pointers.

In any way, I suggest you come over to dev@dba.openoffice.org, where we
could discuss any issues.

Thanks & Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Database                   http://dba.openoffice.org -