Dear all but especially students (and recent students),

Kay Ramme has been leading an update of our to-dos and the results are so far great. See
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/To-Dos .

One of the drivers for this is that we are starting to work more with colleges and universities throughout the world. So far, we have initiated contacts in Oregon (OSU), Toronto, Canada (Seneca College), and possibly Hyderabad, India. Everything is still in the early stages and professors and students want to look at the to-dos that we have. They would love it if these to-dos were in manageable chunks, ideally of 3-4 month duration, though they can be longer and just shared sequentially among students.

It occurred to me that the students working on OOo might be willing to help out in a couple of ways. One is to look over the to-dos and see if you can evaluate them and suggest ways to make them more manageable. Another is to help out future students and help them understand how to negotiate OpenOffice.org.

Thanks,

Louis