I've done a --enable-dbgutils build because I thought it could aid in
debugging the frequent OOo crashes we suffer from. I'm a little bit
shocked (although on 2nd thought not really surprised) at the number
of message boxes with failed assertions and other messages about
conditions that are not supposed to happen. Is that expected or is
that just because our application (we're making heavy use of UNO to
construct documents from a Java program) is stressing OOo so much?
Is anybody interested in these messages? E.g. the message below tells
me "Please inform OD". Is OD really interested?

Error: Assertion failed
FILE      :  /ooo/src/OOE680_m6/sw/source/core/layout/anchoredobject.cxx
at line 738
ERROR :  "<SwAnchoredObject::GetObjRectWithSpaces> - cache for object
rectangle inclusive spaces marked as valid, but it couldn't be.
Missing invalidation of cache. Please inform OD."
Abort ? (Yes=abort / No=ignore / Cancel=core dump)

Matthias