On Saturday 03 February 2007 02:24, mellannie rachelle reyes wrote:

> a dialog
> box will appear to search for errors from the text in the OOo writer
> document, in the dialog box when an error was detected it will then
> suggest a sentence that is better than the original, however we do not
> know how will we be able to also change the text written in the OOo
> writer when the change button of the dialog box was clicked.

I think LanguageTool (http://www.danielnaber.de/languagetool/) does
everything you need. For replacing text, have a look at the changeText()
method in this file:

http://languagetool.cvs.sourceforge.net/languagetool/JLanguageTool/src/java/de/danielnaber/languagetool/openoffice/OOoDialog.java?view=markup

Have you considered using LanguageTool as a framework instead of writing
your own?

Regards
 Daniel

--