Hi Stefan,

        Any chance you can help me get some skeletal unit tests setup for CWS
configrefactor01 ? I'm very happy to write nice chunks of unit test, but
getting the environment setup (and some config data to play with) is
more problematic I think. I checked in the (simple enough) testshl2
framework pieces into qa/unit/ but it's clearly not enough :-)

        Of course, OO.o starts nicely and fiddling with settings works, but
clearly having unit tests would be nice.

        Thanks,

                Michael.

--
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot