Hello 蒋闯,

As far as I can see the the file format is broken. I think you have
bypassed the localization procedure. The process is described here:
http://www.khmeros.info/tools/oo2.0_program_translaltion.html
Pavel, please correct me if you have a better link for this case.

You also may try to take one already working .sdf as an example.

Vladimir