Rohit Markande wrote:
Hello All,
       I am a 27 years old programmer from India working in C++ and product
development for the last almost 6 years. I would like to contribute to the
"Application Framework" part of OO. Can somebody guide me to the right
place. I have some tasks identified on that list which I would like to
contribute to.

Hi Rohit,

I am glad that you want to help us in the framework project. Help is always appreciated. Please send me your list of identified tasks and we can discuss them.

Below you can find some links about the framework project and information about legal requirements.

The OpenOffice.org framework web page:
http://framework.openoffice.org/

The framework development mailing list:
dev@framework.openoffice.org

You can find the current framework to do list here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Framework

Please don't forget to read the following web page about legal requirements to contribute code:
http://contributing.openoffice.org/programming.html

If you have questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards and welcome on board,
Carsten

--
Carsten Driesner (cd) - Project Lead OpenOffice.org Framework
Framework wiki: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Framework