Hi Palash Basak,

On 03/27/07 15:53, Palash Basak wrote:

I am using Open Office first time. I want to split a table of word document. The code, that i am using is :--->

xDispatchHelper.executeDispatch( xDispatchProvider,".uno:SplitTable","", 0, new PropertyValue[0] );

It is not working properly.

did you make sure that the current view cursor is located inside a non-headline row of the table?

Hope this helps,

Frank

--
Frank Meies (fme) - OpenOffice.org Writer