Stephan, Kohei,

Kohei Yoshida wrote:
On Wed, 2007-06-13 at 13:15 +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
Hi all,

Is the Jam stuff in the OOo source tree (thought as a replacement for dmake) still relevant or is it dead code (that should go)?
It is dead.

More importantly, what happened to our grand --enable-jam project?  I
Last time I talked to Kai Backman, he noted that he is not going to continue any work on jam support. So long nobody else is doing it, it is dead ...

loved that concept & have used jam in the past and found it to be
me too
flexible and very fast at resolving dependencies.

Kohei

  Kay