Hi Martin,

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/CWS_Policies#Build_Configurations
| A CWS must be built on at least two platforms in the "product" version
| (Windows and one UNIX platform)

How will we ensure that non-Hamburg based CWSs can be built on these
platforms and install sets be made available?

> The main difference compared with the old policies are
> * How to group task goes now much more in detail to make more clear in
> which cases what people are needed to review the work on a child workspace.
> * added more links to documentation on "how to approve a CWS"
> * removed superfluous wording and sentences.

Nice work.

> I suggest that we make this cws policies official on July 11th if there
> are no objections until then.

+1 (given that the platform obstacle will be sorted out or handled relaxed)

I think some sections need to be checked against / merged with / link to
sections of http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/CWS which in some
aspects is more detailed, and in other aspects should be replaced with
the new policy.

> If these changes get accepted I propose to exchange the "Level of
> impact" in the EIS application accordingly to the new categorization of
> cws in the policies.

+1

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 Please don't send personal mail to this [EMAIL PROTECTED] account, which I use