Kohei Yoshida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> If we have an automated buildbot that provides an installation set, it's
> a different story, though.

There's supposed to be buildbots for said platforms - number and speed
of those can clearly be improved upon, though. We've had intermittent
trouble with the upload feature of some buildbots, so I'm not 100%
satisfied with that yet.

Main issue I have with this is that the buildbots (and tinderbox as
well, BTW) are part-time projects of some volunteers, so this is not
(yet) part of the official infrastructure. There'll be an improved
buildbot system presented at OOoCon07, and I'd hope to see a bit more
interest sparked, then...

Cheers,

-- Thorsten