Hi LiuTao,

liutao wrote:
Hello all,

I am absorbed in modularization of ODFToolkit project about 2 months.
But now I face a question as follows:

SwRedline::~SwRedline()
{
if( !GetDoc()->IsInDtor() )
   GetDoc()->DeleteSection( &pCntntSect->GetNode(),rLayout );
}

The parameter "rLayout" in function DeleteSection is added by me and this
parameter is passed from a view class(ViewShell).
Why does DeleteSection(..) needs a dedicated layout? This function removes some nodes from the Writer model. If these functions needs access to a layout, I assume this is e.g. for notification. But then I think _all_ layouts need to be notified. So you don't need a parameter, you need the access to all layouts?!
What do you think?

That means the destructor don't know this patameter.but the modularization work
require I to add this parameter.how to deal with it and make the destructor can
disposal this function.
Best Regards,
LiuTao
Kindly regards
   Andreas
---

Andreas Martens (ama) - OpenOffice.org Writer