Hi folks,

I've written a little program in C to use in combination with Impress that will help presenters keep track of time. Here's an excerpt from the README (I'm also attaching a screenshot with this message):
  I wrote this software to solve a little problem I've always had when
making presentations with either OpenOffice Impress or MS PowerPoint,
namely how to keep track of time. Sure, these programs have an option
to automatically advance slides based on some previous rehersal timing
but I find that completely useless. What I wanted to have is a way to
time the whole presentation with a simple visual aid to tell me
whether I'm on track, behind or ahead of schedule. This is exactly
what PresentationClock does.

Basically there are two modes of operation. In the record mode, PresentationClock will track the timing of your rehersal. Then during the actual presentation it will display a little clock showing if you're behind or ahead of schedule and by how much. I find this feature extremely useful in my work.

        The source code and an executable can be found in:
http://download.hao.ucar.edu/pub/navarro/PresentationClock/

Best regards,

Hector
--