Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:

> 2. if you ONLY want to "convert" the embedded object to an image format:
> did you think about the attribute  XEmbeddedObjectSupplier2 ::
> ReplacementGraphic ? (not present in every kind of embedded object; for
> example, in a Java Applet, it will be null)
> It will give you access to the XGraphic, then you can store this
> XGraphic using XGraphicProvider::storeGraphic() [1]

I want to support that and add some explanations. OOo stores a
"replacement image" along with (nearly) every OLE object. If the object
is a binary COM object the replacement image usually is a Windows
Metafile stored in a special folder ("ReplacementImages") inside the ZIP
package. You can either take this image or convert it into a (pixel)
image format of your choice.

Ciao,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".