Hi Craig,

try checking out the latest changes I made this morning. You have a chance to compile the plug-in with the following line added to nbproject/private/private.properties:

jhall.jar=<netbeans_installation_directory>/harness/jsearch-2.0_04.jar

I just presume, that the jsearch.jar version is the same in your NetBeans. You'd better check this.

Please let me know if you run into any other issues.

Regards, Steffen

Craig Tataryn wrote:
I read in the archives about someone trying to get OO plugin working
for Netbeans 6, the solution was to download and build from source.

I did that, but have been having trouble.  It seems the default build
script in HEAD is NB 5.x specific (it relies on certain dependencies
being available that presumably you've added through the update
centre).

Is there perhaps a certain branch I should be checking out that has an
NB 6 build script?

Thanks,

p.s. if I've gotten the wrong mailing list, could you kindly forward
me the address to subscribe to the api list?

Craig.