All I would like to have is a way to implement:

anObject.SupportsInterfacesNamed("com.sun.star.reflection.XTypeDescription")

which may returns true or false .... and this via UNO calls and not via
BASIC special calls (to use it under OLE).

I thought, that perhaps "queryInterface" might help me, but I do not
understand "type" and how to get the type for a name like
"com.sun.star.reflection.XTypeDescription" ?

Marten