Hi fellow devs,

kendy and me now intend to execute the once-postponed plan to remove
external header guards (that #ifndef STUFF #include <STUFF> #endif
ugliness). A bit more background:
http://blog.thebehrens.net/2008/02/05/obsolete-external-header-guards/

Ideally, we'd want to land this in HEAD before 3.0 beta. This is
entirely possible, as most of the work is done by this script:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/ooo-build/trunk/bin/strip-guards?revision=8464&view=markup

Work is currently underway in CWS incguards01, which touches almost
every module (I lean towards skipping binfilter, similar to WaE; and
Frank already requested to leave dbaccess out as well (because of
major include-overhaul)).

Feedback greatly appreciated,

-- Thorsten