Download AndrewBase.odt

Listing 49 has a macro that demonstrates obtaining outlook addresses.

It does not, however, access the outlook object. So, it will not help you if you wanted to manipulate outlook rather than just look at the address book.

Geri Igou wrote:
I am trying to move a macro from Excel to Calc.  It accesses the Outlook
Application object.  In Excel I click on Tools in VBA, click on
reference and click on the Microsoft/Office/Office12 to set this up.   I
need to know how to set up this reference in CALC.  Where can I go for
an answer?   I posed the question in on the Forum, but got no response.

I am trying to execute:

Dim  objOL As Outlook.Application

I get the response:   Unknown data type.

Can you help me?

Geri Igou

ECS Network Solutions

[EMAIL PROTECTED]