Hi Raphael,

the NB plugin does no magic things it simply copies the class files from the SDK and pack them into the jar and add the manifest entries. That's all.

nbproject dir contains only project specific files that are not necessary to run the program later on.

Well it's difficult to say how you can patch it when i don't exactly know what are you doing. The side effect of wizards is that they abstract from underlying things but it's always good to understand what is done by the wizard and what's behind.

I saw that i have lost a half sentence in my last mail, so try it without copying the jar files. They will be found in the office installation automatically.

By the way which platform do you use. Ubuntu? If Ubuntu, and if you use the Ubuntu OO.org version then i probably know the problem. In this case uninstall the Ubuntu version of OO.org and download one from oo.org directly. That solves the problem. I will contact the Ubuntu guys and will solve this problem together with them.

Juergen

Raphael Specht wrote:
Hi Juergen,
i found some different files. they are in the nbproject dir. is there no way to "patch" the differences? how can i solve my problem?

Raphael