The StartCenter is already cross platform (not Mac only), so I gues we can consider that point checked :-)

Kind regards, pl

Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
Philipp, Frank, Stella,

As a Mac user I tested the OOo300 build with the new StartCenter and I must say I'm very impressed. This has created a Wow effect to everyone I showed it. I am actually so impressed that I would like to see this start center replacing the standard StartModule on every platform.
So I'd like to know if:
- something would oppose this
- if not, is there already an issue/RFE related to it or shall I create one?

thanks,

Charles.

If you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day;
if you teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime.
     -- Author unknown