Hello people,

while preparing my build environment with the configure script, both the option --enable-kde=TRUE and the vairable ENABLE_KDE=TRUE (et al.) are completely ignored.

I'm using the script from the source downloaded at http://openoffice.bouncer.osuosl.org/?product=OpenOffice.org&os=src_bzip&lang=core&version=2.4.0rc2
and then checked it via CVS, but it does not work, all I get is

The variable ENABLE_KDE        is set to: unset
The variable KDE_CFLAGS        is set to: unset
The variable KDE_LIBS          is set to: unset

any hint?

Regards
Ariel.

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.ArielConstenlaHaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.