Le 10 mars 08 à 05:18, pj @ OOo a écrit :

Hi Charles,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote:

I hope you'll be able to make it to Beijing. I'm really looking forward to meet you again.
I hope I will be able to, but am afraid I will have to ask for funding...

no problem, that's exactly, why we have this program. I would also like to encourage other readers to consider our funding program before disregarding attendance right away. We will work on this with top priority to provide detailed informations ASAP, we know a lot of planning depends strongly on this issue.

Thanks Peter,

Charles.