Hi Derek,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] escribió:
Dev group,

I am trying to alter presentation documents in accordance with a distributed framework. I have spent much time understanding the data structures of the Impress application and am ready to apply new functionality to this environment.

I have downloaded a code snippet from the OpenOffice website and it seems to be on track with what I need to complete an Impress project. After downloading the snippet and compiling with included library directories (see toy commands) I am getting many simple c++ data type syntax errors. It seems as though the #includes from the snippet don't have knowledge of the C++ language.

Has anyone successfully complied this exact code snippet or something similar? If so, can you please lend any guidance into what needs to be done? Are there any tools, should I modify the Makefile, or can you offer any library path information?

you can try compiling with the tools provided by the SDK, as the example is a client application that bootstraps the office, so it won't work using the same environment you use to build the core source code.

I send to your mail some examples that use the simple bootstrap mechanism, you will need a local office installation and the environment provided by the SDK to compile using the make files I created (a simple variation of the ones in the SDK examples).

Regards
Ariel.

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.ArielConstenlaHaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.