Hi Steffen,

Steffen Grund escribió:
Hello all,

I just created a wiki page for NetBeans users to publish some tips and tricks around programming in Java for OpenOffice.org. Here it is:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/NetBeans_Tips_and_Tricks

Not much content right now, but there is a useful tip around avoiding to type UnoRuntime.queryInterface() repeatedly.

Any feedback is welcome.

I think you will get more feedback posting this to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] : there are more people using Java + NB OOo plug-in there, and most people developing extensions is not subscribed to this list.

By the way, I was able to configure NetBeans C++ Project to compile and debug C++ client applications on Linux; I think I may write something in the Wiki so that Java-NB users can give it a try at the UNO C++ bridge.

Regards
Ariel.

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.ArielConstenlaHaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.