Hi Kami,

KamiHír wrote (8-4-2008 19:28)
My Document converter and Euro Converter (from File - Wizards) has wrong
panel size. The panel is smaller than in general. Do you happen to know
what causes this kind of malfunction? Please check the attached image. It shows the size of the wizard with Hungarian interface. I checked the macro in it but is shows a normal size of panel. Do you have idea what goes wrong?

Could it be that the converter code makes changes in the size (height) of the dialog? See issue 87596

Regards,
Cor
--

"The Year of 3" -2008- "Het jaar van 3"

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands - nl.OpenOffice.org - marketing contact