Hi all,

I was just wandering if necessary level of attention is given to the OOo crash problem (84159) - it was reported before 2.4 with target 3.x but it seems after the bug was confirmed the interest in it was lost. The bug basically renders OOo unusable for documents with heavy formatting. It affects all patforms and crash-producing document is very easy to create - just have more than 2^16 text styles. If such document is opened it will crash the program on close and often on some formatting operations, like style change.

I'd appreciate if somebody can provide any information on when this problem may be taken care of.

Thanks,
Andriy