I have been working with search and replaceall
functions using java and OoSDK as following,

                     XReplaceable xReplaceable = (XReplaceable)
UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XReplaceable.class,xTextDocument);
                     XReplaceDescriptor xRepDesc =
xReplaceable.createReplaceDescriptor();
                     xRepDesc.setPropertyValue("SearchWords", new
Boolean(true));              //for only replacement of exact complete words
                     xRepDesc.setSearchString("¢›¸");           //here I am
giving only one char for replacement
                     xRepDesc.setReplaceString("**");         //replacing
that char with another char
                     long nResult = xReplaceable.replaceAll(xRepDesc);
//here my all chars get replaced with specified above string

                     But  now  problem  is  my  all  strings  which  has  as
setSearchString  get  replaces  and  also  other  strings  which
                      contains setSearchString as* sub string also gets
replaced.*
                       for eg.   I wanted to replace this string -> ¢›¸
                   replaces all this strings-> 1. **£ú(R)¸µ¸      .. substring
at start position also gets replaced.
                                                        2.  **
   .. this is only perfect replace.
                                                        3. "ú‡œ¸ú‡**
  .. substring
at end position also gets replaced.

                    1. how do achieve only perfect replace as search string?

                    2.  Is  there  replaceFirst()  method  so that  only
first  found  string  get replaced?

                    3.  XReplaceable xReplaceable = (XReplaceable)
UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XReplaceable.class,*xTextDocument*);

                         Here can we use for  only  xTextContent  or
xTextRange or xTextPortion instead of *xTextDocument ?*

*
*

--
Thanks and Regards,