Hi Anand,

Anand Khandewale escribió:
This is my third post for the same issue. I regret to state that I did not receive any feedback whatsoever.
I wish to convert the data in the calc file to xml format based on predefined
schema available in .xsd file. Is there any one who can help me with this or I
should discard open office for this purpose and use something else?

as Jason already said, your question is rather vague.
What programming language are you going to use?
If Java, you may take a look at
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Odf4j
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ODFDOM

Regards
Ariel.

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.ArielConstenlaHaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.