Hi Pavel,

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 10:00:00AM +0200, you wrote:
> - make cwses with new modules tinderboxable (the work is already in
> progress)

I'm all for it, and this is the most important point - see below.

> - announce new module (e.g. in cws-announce list) much earlier then
> integrating it in the milestone or via issue to add alias or add it to
> the OpenOffice* alias. This could be also automated via EIS - see above.
>
> - peer review of new module by someone who at least knows there is also
> configure based environment or that you can use different shells etc.
> before the integration of the cws

I believe the two last points follow more or less directly from the
first one - hopefully, the tinderboxen cover the range of shells,
platforms etc. sufficiently.

Back to the first point, I was wondering whether maybe tagging new
modules with the CWS tag could be helpful - but then again, maybe
changing too much of SCM-related things before the switch to svn is
a waste of time...

Cheers,

-- Thorsten