On Fri, 2008-09-05 at 16:27 +0200, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 05:31:27PM +0900, Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
> > It seems that OOo 2.x uses agg ( 2.3 BSD license if I am not mistaken )
> >
> Yeah, but that's disabled for ~all builds - at least the Linux
> distros I know don't build it.

I believe from solenv/config/sdev300.ini that Hamburg vanilla is
building against agg, and while distros are probably disabing use of it,
its the default for a vanilla configure build as well.

> Agg is dead for OOo, since it moved to GPL.

But is it a dead module ?, canvas still seems to make use of it if agg
is not explicitly disabled. Does it profit the vanilla version much to
have that old agg in there, i.e. is it worth dropping agg out totally,
removing the module and shrinking the vanilla checkout/build/etc down ?

C.