On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 11:38 PM, Caolán McNamara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Because I can't get quite enough pain in my life I've checked the
> results of a gcc 4.3.2 -Wparentheses on all the warnings-free modules
> and logged patches for the very dubious looking ones where the
> whitespacing of the expression or the symmetry of terms makes me suspect
> the intent isn't what is actually expressed.
OpenOffice compiles, so ignore all the warnings and just ship it! j/k.

Actually I've tried to pass -Wall to CFLAGS and the compilation of
3.0.0 has failed.
With -Wall, we will see a lot of minor warnings in the stdout. As an
example, see this:
http://aoclife.ddo.jp/~vuhung/foss/src/ooo.src/OOO300_m9/dmake_20081116_1453.log

Any comments from OOo developers?

--