Hi Marten,

It looks pretty like as if the document was locked. Strange enough you can still open it in UI office. The only possible scenario with such behavior that I currently see is that the script uses a different office instance ( at least different user configuration ) than the UI OOo session, and the file is locked by UI OOo session. But that would be too easy probably.

Anyway, as the first step please check whether there is a hidden lock file in the target folder before executing the script ( it would be "c:\esdb\.~lock.WriterWithContentIndex.odt#" in case of provided example ).

If it is there, please check that the document is not opened by another instance of OOo.

Regards,
Mikhail.