Nguyen Vu Hung, 26-11-2008 06:55:
Hi all,

Sorry for duplicate myself but what do you think about this proposal?

* trac to IssueZilla!

I'm not the better person to talk about it, since it is much related to infrastructure.
Collabnet provide us hosting the site and some tools, like issuezilla.

Issuezilla has a interface with the code versioning system and the actual database is Collabnet responsibility.

Would be a massive effort to migrate to trac. We would loose the Collabnet support (which is very good), and I don't know how trac would handle our amount of data.

Simplifying, we would miss support and hosting.