How can this code run:

((mxDocument as XTextFieldsSupplier).getTextFields() as XRefreshable).refresh();

getTextFields() (by interface "XTextFieldsSupplier") delivers "com.sun.star.container.XEnumerationAccess"
and this interface does not understand "refresh".

Where in the idl reference do I get the information, that getTextFields() actually delivers an instance of "com.sun.star.text.TextFields" ?

I do not get this information via the idl reference, nor by reflection ....

Marten Feldtmann