Hey,

I've been looking to merge an unknown nr. of documents in order to print
them using a custom method.
And so I came up to this code but there are a few things that are bothering
me, which might be related to me being new to OOo Uno programming.
All the documents are always OpenOffice 2.4 populated Writer templates.

The problems I have are here:

serviceFactory.createInstance("com.sun.star.text.TextSection", document1)

I can't seem to find a (X)ServiceFactory type that allows two arguments
(String, Object?).

also the use of the method "componentExport".  I know I should find it
somewhere in the added links around here but with the first problem being
unresolved, I haven't really gotten around to this one.

Thanks at any rate already.  This thread does already showed that there is a
possible solution to this.