Hello Jan,

On Tuesday 17 March 2009, 20:17, Jan Holst Jensen wrote:
> Is the .XCU example that I used as a template incomplete or outdated or
> is it not possible to add a Basic function to the list in the function
> wizard ?

AFAIK the later. The configration file (xcu) is for Add-in functions
implemented
in UNO-components.

For example in

<oor:component-data xmlns:oor="http://openoffice.org/2001/registry";
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; oor:name="CalcAddIns"
oor:package="org.openoffice.Office">
    <node oor:name="AddInInfo">
        <node oor:name="org.openoffice.sdk.java.spreadsheet.CalcAddIns"
oor:op="replace">
        </node>
    </node>
</oor:component-data>

"org.openoffice.sdk.spreadsheet.CalcAddIns" is the service identifier of the
UNO
component.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.