Hi,

you may have noticed that we are are going to prepare the upcoming
council elections. (See [1] for some rough notes.)

According to our election process proposal [2] the election will be lead
by a supervisor who is assisted by two observers. To "spread" the work
we are looking for people who like to act as observer.
The main duty would be to keep track of the election process,  verify
that the elections are correct and fair - and after all verify the vote
calculation and approve the result.

As we are going to have three seats elected, we may have more than just
two observers.

If you are willing to help, please drop a mail until end of the week.

Best,

Andre

[1]
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council/Elections/200904