If you have triangles there, then there is no bitmap; these come from native theming. The default are little squares with '+' and '-' in them as far as I know.

The native theming stuff is in the system dependent vcl part; I think this is natively drawn on mac and in the gtk plugin.

Kind regards, pl

Alan Yaniger wrote:
Hi list-members,

Where in the source tree are the bitmaps which are used in the tree in the "Preferences" screen? I mean the right-pointing triangle which points to a collapsed node, and the down-pointing triange which indicates a node which has been opened?

Thanks,
Alan

--
Sanity is just a bad excuse for a lack of imagination.
     -- Author unknown

Registered Office: Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Commercial register of the Local Court of Munich: HRB 161028
Managing Directors: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Martin Häring