On Wednesday 01 July 2009, 12:14, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> As you see, it fails when trying to build, after patching and configuring,
> trying to create a dir.
>
> ./unxlngi6/misc/build/BeanShell//mnt/build
> ./unxlngi6/misc/build/cppunit-1.8.0//mnt/build
>

> the "/mnt/build" appended at the end is the error (may be generated in some
> makefile included from solenv/inc?)

well, it seems I was too stupid to set on my startkde script an environment
variable named BUILD_DIR pointing to my build dir (/mnt/build) (... or OOo
build environment is too stupid to use a variable without (un-)setting it
first), which  is then expanded when processing solenv/inc/tg_ext.mk.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina