Mathias Bauer wrote:
Carsten Driesner wrote:

Cor Nouws wrote:
Hi,

Someone asked me if it is possible to hide/remove the product name - thus OpenOffice.org - in window title bar.

I would expect that this only can be done by building your own office.
Is that right?
Hi Cor,

You can remove the product name from the whole Office only. Just set the product name property in Setup.xcu to an empty string. Unfortunately this property is used by other features, too (e.g. help, about box, ...).
I don't consider this unfortunate. This is how it should work.
Hi Mathias,

"Unfortunately" was meant to be related to the person who ask the question (unfortunately for him/her ...). The feature itself works as specified and how it should work. So my comment was not a validation for the current implementation or complaining that the feature is broken.

Regards,
Carsten