Thorsten Ziehm wrote:
> > Not difficult if you ignore problems ;-(
>
> I don't think, that Heiner ignore problem reports. He was very open
> for comments for this pilot and did a lot to evaluate problems. As you
> can read he has listed positive and also negative feedback. Also your
> feedback is listed with the result he had taken from the discussion.

No, it's listed with what he told me in the discussion. Which was
frankfly speaking not a discussion at all but he just pointing
out what he pointed out in this "summary".

Again, I don't believe the arguments at all
a) our mercurial package *has* .sos and is still slow
   -> the native libs argument doesn't hold. He didn't even tell me
   what I should check when I asked him. At least Debians mecurial
   package is not at fault.
b) he said the low mem/slow cpu/slow(er) hd combination was at fault
   That does not explain why it's equally slow on a (quite) up-to-date
   machine.

> So please be constructive with your feedback and be friendly.

I am.

Regards,

Rene