I think i missed out some stuff that i've tried to troubleshoot. Hope this
helps in understanding my problem. Thanks.
Reference < XComponent > xComponent =
xComponentLoader->loadComponentFromURL(sAbsoluteDocUrl, OUString(
RTL_CONSTASCII_STRINGPARAM("_blank"),0,Sequence
<::com::sun::star:beans::PropertyValue);

I've stepped in and the code seems to return fine from OUString. I suspect
either a Sequence structure cannot be instantiated or some error with
loadComponentFromURL. I tried a try/catch block and it doesn't seem to throw an
exception as well.

> From: shaun...@hotmail.com
> To: dev@openoffice.org
> Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 13:52:10 +0800
> Subject: [dev] Runtime error for DocumentLoader
>

> Hi,
> I've only recently managed to get the sdk to be configured to the VS2008
> environment. I tried to get the document loader example to work but it
> returns the following error:
> Unhandled expcetion at 0x000000b8...... Access violation reading
> location......
> at this line of code:Reference < XComponent > xComponent =
> xComponentLoader->loadComponentFromURL(.....);
> Nothing happens in the program, but i think an instance of the component is
> created because it has an address. However, no interface pops out or
> anything. Or does that only happen when i loadcomponent? Or am i passing
> argv[1] wrongly?
> How do i resolve this? Thanks.
> Cheers,
> Wei Min
>

> Previously, I had the following runtime errors:
> "Error: cannot establish a connection using 'uno:socket,host=localhost,
> post2083;urp;StarOffice.ServiceManager'       Connector : couldn't connect to
> socket <WSANOTINITIALISED, WSAStartup() has not been called>"
> Resolved by:
> WSADATA wsaData;WSAStartup(MAKEWORD(2,2), &wsaData);
> "Error: cannot establish a connection using 'uno:socket,host=localhost,
> post2083;urp;StarOffice.ServiceManager'       Connector : couldn't connect to
> socket <WSACONNREFUSED, Connection refused>"
> Resolved by:
> soffice "-accept=socket,host=localhost,port=2083;urp;"

> More than messages–check out the rest of the Windows Live™.
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/default.aspx