Hey Guys,

I work for a company called Austcover and we are currently testing Open
Office as a alternative to Microsoft Office for our Terminal Servers.  I
have complied a list of problems and wondering if you guys have any idea as
to when these maybe fixed.  I also hope this helps you guys with you
project.

1.  Format of Tables in MS Office files, opens with columns out of shape
2.  Saving files in MS Format causes loss of information
3.  Calc has some problems with macros and also opening xls files from 2003
MS Office rearanges information in the cells
4.  Terminal Server with two live session has a problem when you open a
document on a session it will sometimes appear on a different session.

Thanks

Brent Mlady IT Co-ordinator
Brisbane Office
Email: brentml...@austcover.com.au
Direct Line: 07 3237 8603
www.austcover.com.au

BRISBANE    SYDNEY    MELBOURNE
General Insurance    Life Insurance    Corporate Superannuation    Workers
Compensation    Business Succession Planning

This email is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain
legally privileged and confidential information. If you are not the addressee,
you are notified that any transmission, distribution or photocopying of this
email is strictly prohibited. The legal privilege and confidentiality attached
to the email is not waived, lost or destroyed by reason of a mistaken delivery
to you. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us
by telephone or email and then delete from your system.