Hi Wei Min,

it sounds like a filter problem. Once a document is loaded in the internal document model the API access should be same regardless the format. Please someone correct me if i am wrong

Juergen

Wei Min Teo wrote:
Hi all,

I am trying to open and read the different headers of different pages on a
document in order to sort them. So far, my code works fine for openoffice
files, i'm able to access each page and get their relevant pagestyle names to
get the different headers. However, using this same code on MS files however
seem to result on a bug. The problem is as follows:

I am able to access the headers fine for only the first section. If there are headers on a new section, the headers read by the program appears as "". However, when i physically open the MS document, I am able to physically see the header of the second section. But I am just not able to get it programatically, I also lose that formatting when i save it as a ODT file.
Am I doing something wrong or there are just some compatability issues with MS
documents? Would this be updated with future versions of the sdk? I am
currently using 3.1.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Wei Min