Hi Kendy,

> But anyway, 'trunk' or 'main repository' (for DEV300), 'feature repository'
> (for OOO300, OOO310, ...),  and 'release repository' (for CWSes) sound best
> to me.

Assuming you mixed the last two, as chloph outline: I don't think that's
a good idea.

As long as we do not have a *perfect* fitting name, we should stay with
MWS and CWS. All other terms I read so far potentially lead to wrong
associations (e.g. the "feature" problem in a CWS, as mentioned by
Heiner). Sure, you can correct this by explaining the terms, but you'll
always have people not knowing the explanation. I'd prefer having terms
which cannot be understood without explanation over terms which can be
understood the wrong way.

As cloph said, the development model of OOo is pretty unique, so I don't
see a need to forcefully use terms which have a different semantics in
different models.

Ciao
Frank

--