Dear Sir

I like OpenOffice very much.
I know, what is the tale to recompile OOo (with my small changes)
May be, MS Windows or MacOS compiling is much painful, but the Owners
have not to promote the sources.

I should be glade to contribute   OpenOffice, and me is not a little
child, who cries:"I'm the center of Universe, look at me, hear me, live
for me...". I saw, what a work has been made by community.
If You have any dirty job for me, I will do it. Almost all, except
locale-specific parts, of course (me can't write dictionaries in unknown
natural languages)
Few years ago I had worked with dictionaries (in extremelly-well known
languages) - my best result was 1 266 667 words (in initial form). Three
month and 16 hrs per day.
I have completed it.

I know, *only words* may sound nice. Let me do any job for OpenOffice.

Best regards,
Andrew